- I made a decision to improve the quality of my life.
- I was nervous, and excited.
- I had high hopes, and huge fears.
- I weighed 85 pounds more than I do today.
- I was 4 clothing sizes bigger than I am today.
- I didn't think I deserved to wear anything nice or pretty.
- I spent most of my time sitting around, watching my daughter play.
- I didn't go out very much with my friends.
- I could not walk for more than 5 minutes without lots of pain.
- My husband was afraid that I would die of a heart attack at a young age.
- My brother was very concerned for my health.
- I prayed, and God answered my prayers.
6 months ago today, a very skilled surgeon changed my life forever. Thank you, Dr. Ben-Meir. Thank you, God. Thank you, Bob and Zoe. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you, Curt. Thank you, Karen, Michele, and Mel. Thank you, Rockport family. Thank you, Daily Strength Support Group friends. Thank you, family and friends, for all of your love and support along this crazy, wonderful journey.
And to Kenna and Mary Jo, my sisters in this journey, thank you for your friendship. Happy 6 month anniversary to us!!!