December 20, 2009

December 20, 2009
Me, after losing 53 pounds in 2.5 months.

June 3, 2010 (8 months after surgery)

June 3, 2010 (8 months after surgery)
Me, after losing 102 pounds.

January 2011, Zoë's 5th Birthday

January 2011, Zoë's 5th Birthday
Zoë's 5th Birthday, January 2011, 130 pounds lighter and feeling good!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Minus 31 and counting!

I saw the doctor on Friday and learned that I had lost 31 pounds!  I am still feeling sick, so today, my doctor ran a battery of tests on me.  He's going to call with the results tomorrow, and I may have to go back for more tests.  Needless to say, I did not get back to work this week.  The doctor told me that if this continues I may not be able to return to work until after Thanksgiving.  My boss/Pastor has been wonderful and supportive.  But Christmas is coming, and there's lots to do!  I really need to get back to work!

At this moment, I am very tired from a long afternoon at the hospital.  I'm gonna go watch America's Next Top Model and sip on some diluted juice.

Until next time,
Nancy (Scrappyknees)

No comments:

Post a Comment