- I can wear fitted t-shirts and still be able to breathe.
- I can walk for long distances without really thinking about it.
- I want to be more active.
- I AM more active.
- My asthma has improved.
- I can keep up with my 4 year old daughter, at least for a little while!
- If I put something in my mouth and it doesn't taste amazing, I stop eating it.
- I really need to go and buy some new clothes for fall. Everything I own is now hanging off of me.
- I have energy. Pure, wonderful energy!
- I am not obsessing about my being "fat" anymore.
- I have passed the halfway mark to my goal weight.
- I am very comfortable behind the wheel of my car.
- I can comfortably sit in a booth at a restaurant.
- I feel like a new and improved version of my old, happy self.
- I am beginning to contemplate plastic surgery to remove extra skin down the line.
- I am determined to grow healthier as I grow older, instead of growing sicker with age.
- I am still trying to retrain my brain to make the correct food choices, especially when it comes to portions. (I tend to take too much food, though I can't possibly eat it all.) baby steps, baby steps...
- I see endless possibilities ahead of me.
- The quality of our family time improves every day, because I am no longer a spectator on a regular basis.
|Backyard camping with Zoë (& Bob.)|
|115 pounds thinner.|
|Me, in a tent! NEVER would have tried that 115 pounds ago.|